How do I get a burn permit


Burn Permit can be issued from each of our fire stations. Permits can be written for a 30 day period, and are free of charge.The person conducting the burn must have a written permit, contact the station prior to burning,and also comply with all applicable laws and regulations.


How do I get my Daycare inspected?

To arrange an inspection of your day care, contact the On Duty Battalion Chief (913)592-3926.


Records Request


To request records please review our records request procedure,

If you have questions please contact the administrative assistant or Assistant Chief Andy Ravnikar at (913) 681-2764.

What is ISO Class 2/4?


For a brief explanation of our department's ISO rating click here.


Frequently Asked Questions